Foreigners entering Mongolia for business purpose (such as for market surveys, business liaison, business talks, signing contracts, etc.) are eligible to apply for multiple-entry business visas.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Application form completed and printed out. Visa Application Form /duly filled in. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the end of the applicant’s intended period of stay in Mongolia and at least three empty visa pages.
- One copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Recent passport-size colour photo on a white background;
- Official Reference Number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for short term visit up to 30 days) or Mongolian Immigration Agency (for long term stay), submitted by the hosting/partner,event, conference/ entity in Mongolia;
- Company letter from employer in Singapore. If student, proof of study in Singapore/ official letter from administration department;
- Confirmed flight booking
- confirmed hotel booking
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance.