Foreigners entering South Korea for short-term business purpose ( business talks, signing contracts, meeting business partners, etc.) are eligible to apply for business visa valid for 3 months (single entry) or 6 months (double entry).
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link:Application form Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Recent passport-size colour photo on a white background;
- Invitation letter from Korean Side (scan copy/fax);
- Certificate of business registration of Korean invitor issued within the last three months (scan copy/fax);
- One copy of Re-entry permit (applicable for Singapore PR holders only);
- A letter (original) issued by Singapore company that states the applicant's name, passport number, job tiltle, salary, date of hire, dates and the purpose of the trip and the expenses to be borne. The letter must be valid within one month of its issuance.
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.