If you plan to visit South Korea as a tourist or on a business purpose you are required to obtain a Korean visa assigned by oversees branch of Korean embassy. However, nationals of a country which signed a visa waiver agreement with the Republic of Korea can enter the country without visa and stay there as long as the purpose of their visit is tourism or temporary visit. Tourist visa is granted only for holidays or leisure purpose, no business activities are allowed. Please apply for visa no more than 90 days before your departure date.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link:Application form Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with 6 months' validity and minimum two blank pages for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Singapore PR holders should submit copy of Re- entry permit;
- Recent passport-size colour photo on a white background;
- The employees should submit a Singapore company letter (original and valid within one month of its issuance) which states the applicant's name, passport number, job title, salary, date of hire, dates of travel and purpose of the trip,
- Three recent months Singapore bank statement/passbook (original and copy/e-statements). Oversees bank account statements and debit card statements are not accepted;
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.