There are two types of transit visas: single and double-entry. A single-entry transit visa limits a foreigner to one entry while a double-entry visa allows 2 entries (i.e. first entry during the onward sector and second entry during the return sector).
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link:Visa Application Form Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum three blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Recent passport-size colour photo
- Round-trip flight itinerary of the applicant
- Invitation letter or proof of local travel arrangements (hotel booking)
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order