LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of the passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Colour passport-size recent photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background;
- Documents showing confirmed itinerary including air ticket to the next destination;
- Letter from the sponsoring company in Singapore (explaining the reason, duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/and other costs) addressed to:
The Indonesian Embassy in Singapore
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.