Please note, that nationals of the following Countries are eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
Citizens of the European Union Member States, Andorra, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, The Holy See, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Tajikistan and the USA who travel to Ukraine for the period not exceeding 90 days for tourism, business or private matters do not require a visa, as well as the citizens of Brazil (30 days), Brunei (30 days), Hong Kong (14 days), Serbia (30 days) and Turkey (60 days).
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Colour copy and original of the passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass);
- Completed in PDF Format, Printed out, Signed by hand Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- The itinerary including air ticket booking record to Ukraine, as well as leaving to the country of your final destination;
- Document proving the transit nature of the trip (visa to a third country, ticket, etc.);
- 1 passport-size colour photos recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background
- Filled in Authorization letter
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.