LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Two completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. The form can be filled in online only, amendments by hand are not allowed. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original passport with 3 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PEP, PR, DP, S-Pass) or the IMM27E (disembarkation) card for eligible nationalities;
- 2 passport-size colour photos recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background;
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
- The itinerary including air ticket booking record to Uzbekistan, as well as leaving to the country of your final destination;
- Document proving the transit nature of the trip (visa to a third country, ticket, etc.);
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.
Please note, that the Consulate General of Japan will not return any documents attached to an application form.