Please note, that the Consulate General of China will not return any documents attached to an application form.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Original passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa, (for double-entry visas, your passport should be valid for at least 9 months, for one year multiple-entry visa - 15 months;). Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass);
- Foreign passport holders who were born in China (inclusive of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao) or once a Chinese citizen, have to provide one of the following documents: Crossed out Chinese passport (original and a photocopy of the front page), Copy of each of previous Chinese visa and a front page of the passport; Copy of a birth certificate and a notarisation; Copy of a crossed out identity card or a registered residence booklet;For applicants, who are former Chinese citizens and are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, please provide the crossed out Chinese passport (original and a photocopy of the front page).
- Completed in PDF Format, Printed out, Signed by hand Visa Application Form. Note：The Chinese Embassy does not accept application form completed in handwriting. Аmendments by hand are not allowed. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- A colour copy of the passport;
- Copy of previous visas to China if they were stamped in a different/old passport;
- If the passport with previous Chinese visas was issued on a different name, official document showing name change;
- Colour photo (3.3 cm x 4.8 cm) recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
- Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant entity or individual. The invitation letter should contain: Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures). Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
- For multiple entries visa application, please provide the photocopy of your recent F or M visa.