Please note, that the Consulate General of India will not return any documents attached to an application form.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. The form can be filled in online only, amendments by hand are not allowed. To complete application, please, use the following link: online visa form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Fax Form (required along with Visa form for non-Singapore nationals). To download the form, please follow the link Fax Form
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Colour photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background;
- Invitation letter from the relevant Indian company and recommendation letter from the Singapore Company are mandatory.
- Certificate of incorporation of the Indian company and ACRA details of the Singapore company can be asked for, if required.
- Business card (recommended);
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.