Foreigners entering Japan for short-term business purpose (such as for market surveys, business liaison, business talks, signing contracts, and after-sale service for machinery imported into Japan, etc.) are eligible to apply for multiple-entry visas as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
Nationals of countries from Asia, Central and South America, Europe, Russia (as well as the C.I.S.), parts of Near Middle East and African regions (UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, South Africa) who are employees holding supervisory positions (i.e. at least equivalent of a manager) of a corporation that satisfy one of the following listed criteria or those who have completed at least one year of full-time employment at a corporation of similar capacity. A public listed enterprise (on the Stock Exchange of Singapore, Japan or another country.
- A national (state-owned) enterprise
- A joint venture with a public listed enterprise in Japan
- A company that has frequent trading with a public listed enterprise in Japan
- A company that is a member of the local Japanese Chamber of Commerce with an operational base or contact address in Japan.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed, Printed out Visa Application Form. The form can be filled in online only, amendments by hand are not allowed. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Original and copy of passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa;
- Original and a copy of a NRIC/EP/DP/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass;
- Recent passport-size colour photo (4.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white background;
- Authorisation letter (follow the link to download Authorization letter form);
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip)
- Bank statement for the last month (minimum amount required for a visa application is 3,000 SGD);
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.