LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed in PDF Format, Printed out, Signed by hand Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Colour copy and original of the passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass);
- Original of invitation letter from the relevant from the Ukrainian immigration Officer or from another Government authority is required is mandatory.
- The itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip);
- Travel insurance valid for the whole period of stay in Ukraine;
- Proof of sufficient funds and applicant’s current employment (statement from bank account for at least of 3 months);
- 1 passport-size colour photos recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background
- Filled in Authorization letter
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.
Please note, that the Consulate General of Ukraine will not return any documents attached to an application form.