Please note, that nationals of the following Countries are eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
Citizens of the European Union Member States, Andorra, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, The Holy See, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Tajikistan and the USA who travel to Ukraine for the period not exceeding 90 days for tourism, business or private matters do not require a visa, as well as the citizens of Brazil (30 days), Brunei (30 days), Hong Kong (14 days), Serbia (30 days) and Turkey (60 days).
For all other visitors (except transit passengers) Ukraine visa is required.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Colour copy and original of the passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass);
- Completed in PDF Format, Printed out, Signed by hand Visa Application Form. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Tourism voucher or hotel confirmation of advanced payment (hotel pre-paid voucher). Such confirmation should include: hotel details, guest’s name, reference number, date, amount paid, authorized signature and stamp. Connection Plus Visa Center provides this document from partners in Ukraine (extra charge will be applied).Voucher individually obtained is accepted.
- The itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip);
- Travel insurance valid for the whole period of stay in Ukraine;
- Proof of sufficient funds and applicant’s current employment (statement from bank account / supporting letter from the the applicant’s current employer);
- 1 passport-size colour photos recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background
- Filled in Authorization letter
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.
Please note, that the Consulate General of India will not return any documents attached to an application form.