Please note, that nationals of the following Countries are eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 90 days: Austria, Australia,Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino,Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State.
The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days： Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand.
For all other visitors (except transit passengers) Taiwan visa is required.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Colour copy and original of the passport with 6 months' validity beyond the validity of the visa. Minimum two blank pages should be available for stamping the visa
- Copy of a Residence permit for non-Singaporean passport holders (EP, PR, DP, S-Pass);
- Completed in PDF Format, Printed out, Signed by hand Visa Application Form. Note：The Taiwanese Embassy does not accept application form completed in handwriting. Аmendments by hand are not allowed. To complete application, please, use the following link: visa application form. Please note, that Professional specialists of Connection Plus Visa will fill in and print out the application form for you, if assistance is needed. This service will help you to significantly save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of the visa application (extra charge will be applied).
- Proof of sufficient funds and applicant’s current employment (statement from bank account / supporting letter from the the applicant’s current employer);
- 2 passport-size colour photos (3.5 cm x 4 cm) recently-taken, bare-head, full face, against a light background
- Filled in form (please, use the following link. In PDF format, may be filled in by hand) Connection Plus Visa Order
- Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip), as well as planned tour.
- Invitation Letter and proof of relationship for visiting relatives (The Invitation Letter should contain: birth certificate or Taiwan resident household certificate) and photocopy of the relative’s passport, a resident status in Taiwan (identity card, Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)).
IMPORTANT NOTE! Please be aware, that all applications are processed individually. Some applications may require further assistance. Thus, it is highly recommended to consult with Connection Plus Visa Center Specialist to save time and avoid mistakes, during submission of your visa application.